Your Magicycle will provide you with moments and memories that make life worthwhile! After all, healthy and happy living should be a priority for all seniors, right? Check out the list below and make your plans to join the ebiking community.
Six Benefits of Senior E-biking
- Exercise is key to health and happiness. Your Magicycle gives you a way begin at a perfectly comfortable level of exercise that’s just right for you. And Magicycle makes it very easy to gradually increase your level of fitness. This is true for everyone, even those dealing with injury, arthritis, deteriorating joints, and other restricting factors. Click here to learn more about exercising on an e-bike.
- Too many seniors experience injuries from loss of balance and falling. E-biking can improve both leg strength and your sense of balance, as documented here.
- E-biking can help avoid Type-2 Diabetes. Studies show that seniors who get 30 minutes or more of cycling exercise daily can lower their risk of developing Tpe-2 Diabetes by up to 40%.
- Economical transportation is an important aspect of e-biking. Many seniors are on a fixed income, and you can get around town on your Magicycle for a very small fraction of what it costs to drive a car.
- Live longer with e-biking! With a Magicycle, regular exercise is easy, and that promotes better mitochondrial maintenance. Healthy mitochondria are key to a longer life.
- Ebiking gets you outdoors! The health experts remind us that fresh air and sunshine are amazingly good for us:
- When the sunlight hits your skin, Vitamin D production begins immediately, and your body will appreciate it!
- Sunlight improves recovery time. Healing comes more quickly and sunlight also helps reduce pain.
- Fresh air and sunshine are good for your brain! They increase brain activity, which is great for anyone, and especially seniors.
- People who increase their time spent outdoors tend to be significantly more physically active.
- Fresh air and sunshine improve your mood and give you a sense of well-being.
- You eat better and sleep better. With more time outdoors, the brain produces more serotonin, which aids appetite management and sleep.