- 55+ Miles Range
- 80 Nm Torque
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Miles Range
- 80 Nm
- Disc Brakes
Anywhere, AnytimeFold to Your Will
Range Per Charge (estimate)
Max 25 MPH with Pedal Assist
7-level Pedal Assist
12-Magnet Cadence Sensor
Life Partner Magicycle Jaguarundi
What if you can reach every corner with a folding ebike? Magicycle Jaguarundi can not only be folded to save space, but it is always ready for any outdoor activities. Enjoy every trip, every moment with Magicycle Jaguarundi.
52V 15Ah Large-Capacity Lithium Battery
The lithium-ion battery of Jaguarundi comes with 18650 battery cells. Compared with nickel–metal hydride batteries, they provide not only larger capacity and voltage, which could inject more power into your ebikes, but longer batter life.
To the End of the World
Driving could be a great means of transportation for a long trip, but not only can a car be with you all the way, an Magicycle Jaguarundi can be your lifelong partner as well. Folded in the trunk, unfolded on the road, Jaguarundi is always ready on its way.
Ride As You PLease
20" Fat tires help you tackle uneven terrain. With both hydraulic disc brakes and 600W motor, you could come to a new level of fun riding.
Responsive Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes can help you stop right at once even on the steepest slopes, keeping you safe and sound where you are.
In a trunk or corner, a folded Jaguarundi doesn't take up too much space while you are camping. Need to buy something but tired of driving a car? then unfold your Jaguarundi Ebike and go for it, even running errands can be fun and happy. Whenever it is, Wherever you are, Fold to Will, Fold as you like.
- Battery 52V 15Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 30-55 miles
- Controller 52V 600W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah
- Hub Motor 600W brushless gear motor
- Recommended Rider Heights 4'10" - 6'2"
- Display Backlight Display with USB charging
- Charging Time 3 - 5 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 72lbs/32.5kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7-level pedal assist with 12-magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 20"x4.0"
- Front Fork Alloy Mechanical lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front light
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 48T, 170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 70.50"
- B -- Handlebar Height 45.30"
- C -- Wheelbase 47.64"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 20.47"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 22.83"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 39.37"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 32.28"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 37.40"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 30.31"
- L -- Standover Height 15.75"
MAGICYCLE JAGUARUNDI FAQS
Step-Through bikes are the best choice for professional needs, if you need a bike for the office then they prove to be the best choice. No matter what kind of formal attire you have, these bikes will keep you comfortable and relaxed. You also won't need to worry about your dress getting dirty. It's also extremely convenient for those who have leg problems.
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicycle Jaguarundi is able to reach 25mph.
Generally, you can go 60 miles with throttle only and 80 miles with pedal assist.
Yes, both models can be used.
Magicycle Jaguarundi controller is IPX8, and other electronic components (Battery/ Motor) are IPX6.
Magicycle is built to the IPX6 water-resistant standard. It indicates your bike is resistant to multi-directional water splashes, meaning it is okay to ride or park your Magicycle in rain. Light to moderate raindrops or splashes from a wet road will not harm your ebike, but be weary of harsher weather and rainfall conditions. Additionally, do not stay too long in heavy rain.
The general rule of thumb is, if weather impacts your visibility and has the possibility to affect your bike's functionality, it is likely not a safe riding condition. With that in mind, safe riding!
Magicycle Jaguarundi should be between Min: 5 PSI ~ Max: 30 PSI.
Usually, you can check the recommended pressure on the tire sidewall which is how much you should inflate your tires.
①Bike Repair Tool ($19 Value): We carefully selected the following repair tools according to our ebike features: 3 wrenches, 6 Allen Wrenches, and 1 screwdriver.
②Magicycle Full Fenders ($118 Value): Reducing the amount of water, mud, and grime that sprays up into your face, all over your bike and your backside is enough to warrant their use.
③Front Lights ($25 Value): Integrated front and rear lights keep you to be seen all the time.
The Magicycle Ocelot belongs to Class 2.
Sure! Here is the Dealer Map. You can put your address in and choose the nearby shop for a test drive.
Place your order now, ship in 2 working days from the warehouse in California, and another 3-7 days delivery by FedEx.
Yes! The motor on an ebike may make bicycling easier but at the end of the day, you are still staying active and moving your body during your ride. Studies show that riding eBikes can contribute to a healthier lifestyle, improving cardio conditioning and brain function. While you have a handy motor to help you out of sticky spots (or steep hills), pedaling an electric bicycle burns around 444 calories an hour–that’s only 20% lower than a conventional bike!