Flexible Foldng Electric Bike
Flexible Foldng Electric Bike
- 55+ Miles Range
- 80 Nm Torque
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Miles Range
- 80 Nm
- Disc Brakes
Flexible Foldng Electric BikeUltimate Space-Saver
Range Per Charge (estimate)
Max 25 MPH with Pedal Assist
7-level Pedal Assist
12-Magnet Cadence Sensor
Beach Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike
Jaguarundi are equipped with a pair of 20" fat Tires, which provides great traciton and grip. With the continuous power source from motor, Jaguarundi has no chance of getting stuck in the sand.
52V 15Ah High Capacity Battery
Filled with 18650 cells, the battery on the Jaguarunid has more capacity and contributes to a range of over 55 miles. The 52V voltage means higher efficiency, less energy loss and more power to the motor.
A New Realm of Ebike Tour
Longing for adventure? Folding electric bike add versatility to your ebike tour. Jaguarundi is not merely built to fold. With the high-capacity battery, powerful motor, and hydraulic disc brakes, Jaguarundi makes ebike tour possible.
Versatile Electric Mountain Bikes
The motor on Jaguarundi has a torque of 80Nm, which makes it easy to ride uphill. The hydraulic disc brakes reassure a smoother handling. Get a Jaguarundi to have a folding electric mountain bike.
Jaguarundi is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, which perform better than mechanical ones. They could just make your rides easier and more relaxing, reassuring your safety.
Jaguarundi could be folded to a appropriate size for storage in the trunk of your car. For ebike camping enthusiasts, Jaguarundi will always be the dream bike and first choice.
- Battery 52V 15Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 30-55 miles
- Controller 52V 600W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah
- Hub Motor 600W brushless gear motor
- Recommended Rider Heights 4'10" - 6'2"
- Display Backlight Display with USB charging
- Charging Time 3 - 5 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 72lbs/32.5kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7-level pedal assist with 12-magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 20"x4.0"
- Front Fork Alloy Mechanical lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front light
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 48T, 170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 70.50"
- B -- Handlebar Height 45.30"
- C -- Wheelbase 47.64"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 20.47"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 22.83"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 39.37"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 32.28"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 37.40"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 30.31"
- L -- Standover Height 15.75"
MAGICYCLE JAGUARUNDI FAQS
Step-Through bikes are the best choice for professional needs, if you need a bike for the office then they prove to be the best choice. No matter what kind of formal attire you have, these bikes will keep you comfortable and relaxed. You also won't need to worry about your dress getting dirty. It's also extremely convenient for those who have leg problems.
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicycle Jaguarundi is able to reach 25mph.
Generally, you can go 60 miles with throttle only and 80 miles with pedal assist.
Yes, both models can be used.
Magicycle Jaguarundi controller is IPX8, and other electronic components (Battery/ Motor) are IPX6.
Magicycle is built to the IPX6 water-resistant standard. It indicates your bike is resistant to multi-directional water splashes, meaning it is okay to ride or park your Magicycle in rain. Light to moderate raindrops or splashes from a wet road will not harm your ebike, but be weary of harsher weather and rainfall conditions. Additionally, do not stay too long in heavy rain.
The general rule of thumb is, if weather impacts your visibility and has the possibility to affect your bike's functionality, it is likely not a safe riding condition. With that in mind, safe riding!
Magicycle Jaguarundi should be between Min: 5 PSI ~ Max: 30 PSI.
Usually, you can check the recommended pressure on the tire sidewall which is how much you should inflate your tires.
①Bike Repair Tool ($19 Value): We carefully selected the following repair tools according to our ebike features: 3 wrenches, 6 Allen Wrenches, and 1 screwdriver.
②Magicycle Full Fenders ($118 Value): Reducing the amount of water, mud, and grime that sprays up into your face, all over your bike and your backside is enough to warrant their use.
③Front Lights ($25 Value): Integrated front and rear lights keep you to be seen all the time.
The Magicycle Ocelot belongs to Class 2.
Sure! Here is the Dealer Map. You can put your address in and choose the nearby shop for a test drive.
Place your order now, ship in 2 working days from the warehouse in California, and another 3-7 days delivery by FedEx.