BEFORE PURCHASE FAQS
SUV Ebike stands for an ebike model that mixes both performance and comfort. It has the characteristics of various electric bike models, including electric mountain bikes, cargo ebikes, and city commuter ebikes.
Inspired by SUV, DEER is the integration of 3 ebike modes - step-thru commuter ebike, trekking ebikes, and most importantly, full-suspension electric mountain bike, providing features of convenience, firmness, large carrying capacity, and full-suspension system. In the field of full suspension ebikes, DEER, the first E-SUV from Magicycle, is in a leading position in terms of comfort, handling, power and range.
A soft-tail electric bike is a type of electric bike that has a suspension system built into the frame, which is designed to provide a more comfortable ride over rough terrain.
1. More Comfortable: With the full-suspension system, a full-suspension ebike suv makes riders more comfortable on city streets or rough terrain than regular electric bikes.
2. More convenient: The step-thru frame of the Magicycle Deer allows riders to get on and off the bike easier.
3. Longer Range: Magicycle Deer Ebike Suv has a 52V 20Ah battery, providing a longer range without charging frequently.
4. More power and torque: The torque of the motor on Deer is pretty large, leading to a stronger power than that of regular ebikes. This enables riders to climb steep hills and ride on challenging terrain with ease.
5. Much smoother: Full suspension electric bikes are capable of adjusting the distance between the frame and the ground. They can easily traverse varying degrees of rough terrain.