Complete Tips and Guides for Riding the California Highway 1 Bike Route: A Must-Ride Classic in This Lifetime
What is California State Route 1?
California State Route 1, also called Pacific Coast Highway, is one of the famous routes for cycling tours and adventures!
In this article, we will introduce the routes and all the tips and guides for you to know before you go on the trip.
If you asked, which Route covers most of California's coastline? There is no double that is California State Route, and it is also one of the reasons why is famous, no one is no surprised by the stunning view, from the ocean to the mountains.
Even national geographic also claims it is one of the 50 places you must visit!!!
This route is been a must-ride classic one, not just because of the full creativity; Image the picture that you ride your electric bike along the breezy travel from the wildlife-rich Pacific coast highway to the beaches of southern California. Is already becoming a beautiful picture.
And with Magicycle Ebike, you can have a better experience of the vineyards of Santa Barbara; no matter is the beach city or the glittering modern city center, they are all worth exploring.
D1: Los Angeles - Santa Monica -Santa Barbara, 143 km.
D2: Santa Barbara - Santa Maria, 141km
D3: Santa Maria -San Simeon, 125km
D4: San Simeon - Big Sur, 104km
D5: Big Sur - Marina, 94km
D6: Marina - San Jose, 148km
D7: San Jose - San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge, 100km
1. There have many cliffs on the sides, and you might meet foggy weather, so you always have to pay attention when you turn.
2. Sunlight in California is one of my favorite things; in other words, it is notoriously harsh; remember to wear sunglasses, and better-polarized lenses, to protect your eyes.
3. You should ride in the spring or the fall; it's not too hot, and it's just a tourist-trafficked route, so go in the summer. On the other hand, if you want to go in winter, you need to consider it will be very, very rainy, especially in the pacific northwest, known for its rainy season; there could be flooding or mudslides, landslides, all that kind of stuff. So, the better choice is in the spring or the fall.
4. To utilize the hiker-biker sites, they're at all the state parks and other places you can stay. Also, those hiker-biker sites offer great discounted rates or the necessary information.
5. Make sure you adorn yourself with high-visibility clothing, a hi-vis jacket, or some hi-vis vest with blinky lights. Make sure that you're being seen while you're on the road.
Choose your electric bike
If you want to ride the California Highway 1 bike route, you first need to choose a suitable electric bike for your trip.
You can click to check our website and see if there is one that fits you: https://www.magicyclebike.com/.
And here is the one I prefer; this Ebike is created for long-range riding: https://www.magicyclebike.com/category/magicycle-deer.
Magicycle Deer is the first full-suspension bike SUV in the US. Ebike SUV stands for an e-bike model that mixes both performance and comfort. It has the characteristics of various electric bike models, including electric mountain bikes, cargo bikes, and city commuter bikes. In a word, Magicycle Deer is an SUV e-bike specially designed for all kinds of riding.
●Ebike SUV Built for Adventures
●Full Suspension Ebike System
●Effective Shock Absorption
●Dominate Any Mountain Bike Trail
●Large-Capacity 52V Ebike Battery
●An Ebike SUV Ready for Long-Range Rides
And here is the detail for you to check:
Thank you for following along with us all the time.
Magicycle has prepared the best special discounts for your moms. Buy one bike to get a free rear bag and 2 bikes to have $300 off. You know it is not going to last long. Come and save big!!!
Heybike Ranger versus Magicycle Jaguarundi
What is Good and Bad about Ebikes?
Best Electric Bike under $2000 that You can't Stop Riding
Folding Ebike: Magicycle Jaguarundi versus the JupiterBike Defiant
Best Budget Electric Cruiser Bike in 2023